At Junior Workwear we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We do not disclose any personal information that we collect to any third parties without your consent other than for the purpose of facilitating our service to you.
Junior Workwear want you to love our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with our products we will exchange or refund your purchase based on the following conditions.
- You must contact us within (14) fourteen days after receiving your product to inform us of your decision to return
- All requests for returns must be in writing, when emailing back to us, we require a receipt of proof of purchase – please include as an attachment
- Product must be posted back to us within 7 days of making contact
- We will not cover the return shipping costs unless the item/s are faulty
- All items must be returned unworn, unwashed, odour free and in otherwise unused condition
- Refund / exchange will only be made on successful receipt of original items
- An additonal postage fee will be charged for any exchange
- We will not refund or exchange any embroidered / customised shirts unless they are faulty
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take time before your refund is officially posted
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
- If you have done all this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com